Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wet N Wild Lipsticks Rule!!!

I've been meaning to post about this one for a while.  Unfortunately, I've been busy doing pretty much everything except for working on my blog.  BUT I'm back and the world needs to know about these lipsticks.  They are one of the best formulas I have in my collection.  They are smooth, VERY pigmented and once you apply them, they last for hours.  The only thing I would recommend before applying is some lip balm.  The ones I have run on the matte side so a little bit of extra moisture never hurts.  The color I'm wearing the pic below is 907C and I looooove it.  It's a beautiful, dusty pink that I think would compliment a lot of different skin tones.  So go ahead, try them out.  They are cheap AND awesome.  You should buy me some too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment